Friday, October 26, 2018

Premiere Pro Project 2

First I went into my own blog and screenshot my assignments and some inside my folder then I open Premier Pro and added in all 20 pictures, after that I started with the introduction parts, then I drag everything in. Once I put all my picture I set all the videos to frame size and added in zoom in and out effects. I started with the main part. I plugged in all the 20 pictures again and set the sequences including the frame size too. After that, I started choosing effects and fixing the size a bit to all the picture then I added the titles for each one. After I set all the tittles I added the music, then I went through the slides again to double checked everything good, After that I went to my blog and post it and yeah there you have it Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment