Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Exit Interview

1. Comment about your work ethic in this course.
I enjoy working in this class, but sometimes I needed help a bit so sometimes, I usually like to finish my work on time just like my other class so I don't have to worry about it to much but I take my time to do it carefully so I don't get to much errors and mistakes. The most thing I like to focus on is the work I've be given to because it helps me concentrate a lot

 2. Which assignments did you enjoy and why?
I think I enjoy playing Minecraft because I like to build project with my friend Crystal and build the whole world together. but then we kinda destroy it at the end when we finish it which was the fun part 

 3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why? 
I think I kinda struggle with Photoshop and Thunkable but most likely Thunkable because they both had different version so it was a little hard to work on the older version to the new version because of the changes they had to the new version so I try my best to figure out how to work it and if I can't figure it help I either ask my friends for help maybe or the teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment