Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Game Journalism Day 1

This the menu when you start your game


What this game is about
This game is about survival. Based on The long Dark another survival game, the character needs to look for supplies and items to build and craft stuff before the shark starts chasing you and bites you. Sometimes the shark might bite your raft, when it's night time you might not see any island around you and you might die from starvation or thirtys   



The shark really annoys me sometimes so what I did was I made a spear which you will get if you collect wood in the water and rope which you have to craft out of leafs which you can find in the water then once you created it, you can stap the shark if he trys to bite your raft again


These are a lot of things inside the barrel such as, ropes, scrapes and potatoes  


  Here I found a another raft which contains some food and items inside a contain but you better collect them quick or else it will sink and you lost them all



Here we have wood which you can use to crafts many things such as repairing your raft from a shark attack 

Plastic is a good item which you can use to create items like empty cups 


Leafs are use to create ropes



 Here we have a plastic hook which you can use to catch things from the water by holding left key mouse to hold the power and if you want to throw you let go to let it throw and if you want to drag it back you hold the left key mouse button 
  Here we have an island which contains fruit like watermelon  

Why did you die and what do you need to do about it
Well I died once to two times because I got killed by a shark when I was swimming and I died from starvation and thirsty ( don't drink saltwater because you will get yourself even more thirsty). So what I did was I build some equipment to make saltwater into fresh water o my raft and I also build cup too so I fire it, I waited for a few mins then finally I drank some pretty cool fresh water which increase my stamina which helps, but I also need to make a fishing rod to catch fish, cook it and eat it so I don't starve to death.



No comments:

Post a Comment