Friday, January 18, 2019

Game Journalism Day 4 Upgrade

5 things to Upgrade
1. What does it do better
The upgraded storage has more space in side then the normal storage. Now I can place more things inside my upgraded storage 


2. What's the difference 
The upgrade hook can go more further and it can pick up things more faster then the normal one



3. How does this help 
The upgraded fishing rod is much more stronger than the original one because it doesn't take to much damage after you caught one fish 



4. Why did you do it 

I wanted to plant more fruit such as pineapples and watermelon if I had seeds and the normal one just plants flowers which I don't need
5.  Was it worth it
Upgraded axe is more stronger then the normal axe, but I had to find bolts but it's worth it, nothing  to exciting but it doesn't take to much damage after you chop like 5 to 7 tress

My Raft



No comments:

Post a Comment