Thursday, January 17, 2019

Game Journalism Day 4- What would you do

If you were to start over, what will you do first

1. Collect items 
2. Build a shark spear
3. Craft your raft a bit bigger 
4. Build purifying water
5. Build a grill
6. Build a fishing rod
7. Cook fish and drink water 
8. Find metal
9. Build a cup
10. Build a research lab

What is the best tool to make for survival 


I would say the plastic hook and spear because you can use the plastic hook to catch things out of the water to build many things and the spear is good to defend your raft against the shark

Your raft to date. What is the best feature on your raft

My raft has a second floor now, that means I can catch things more easy, but now I might build the third floor so I can start going onto really high island


No comments:

Post a Comment